World famous New Zealand manuka honey and naturally sourced hyaluronic acid bestow their hydrating properties, drawing moisture to the skin and enduring hydration. Harakeke gel combines with mamaku black fern & hibiscus flower to help revitalize cells and protect the skin. A fragrance of fresh rose uplifts your senses. Skin feels born again. Suited to most skin types, especially dry skin.
- Hydrating gel encouraging lasting hydration
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- No animal testing
- Suitable for most skin types
- Made in New Zealand
- Certified organic by BioGro
- Vegetarian society vegan approved
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with dropper, the lid contains plastic parts.
- Free from parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; animal ingredients; artificial colors; artificial fragrances; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
How to use: Apply twice daily to quench thirsty skin of face, neck and decolletage.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), glycerine, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, polysorbate 20, hyaluronic acid (plant based), glycerine & water & Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, sodium citrate, lysolecithin & sclerotium gum & xanthan gum & pullulan, Phormium tenax (harakeke) flax extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) flower extract, Leptospermum scoparium mel (manuka) honey, Cyathea medullaris (mamaku black fern) extract, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, mica, titanium dioxide,
Fragrance of Rose Anatolia: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, linalool.