This nourishing baby soap is made with goat's milk, soothing lavender essential oil, vitamin E and wheatgerm. This formula is dermatologically certified, cruelty free and grey water safe making it a good choice for your family and the planet.
- 80g bar soap suitable for babies and highly sensitive skin
- Dermatologically certified
- GE free, Greenpalm certified
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Made in New Zealand
- Packaging certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
How to use:
- Use a soft wash cloth or gently lather directly onto baby's skin, then rinse off. If in contact with eyes, flush out with water.
- To help your baby develop healthy skin, it's not necessary to bathe them every day or to use soap or cleansers on their skin for the first few weeks.
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate* (Plant-Based Surfactants), Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Parfum (Fragrance), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Caprae Lac (Goat's Milk), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agents), Linalool**.
*Committed to Deforestation-Free Palm Oil. **From Natural Essential Oils