Spring jaw infusers are a great way to enjoy your herbal infusions or teas. Take your tea strainer to work, on holiday or use it at home. The perfect way to avoid chemicals and bleaches used in teabags!
Spring jaw infusers are a great alternative to tea bags - simply add 1 teaspoon of your favourite organic herbal infusion or tea - pop it into your cup or mug and pour over your boiled or near boiled water. You can take out your infuser when the required brewing time is up! Most herbs and teas can be used a second time with freshly brewed water.
- Easy to use spring handle single serve tea strainer
- Brew directly in the cup, no need for tea pots or tea bags
- Mesh strainer ball
- Durable stainless steel 304 food grade
- Stylish Rose Gold plated finish
- Recommended to hand wash in warm water after each use
- Dimensions: 16.5 L x 5 cm W
- Weight: 35g
How to use:
- Push the spring loaded base to open the infuser, place 1 tsp of your favourite loose leaf tea inside and release the spring to close.
- Submerge in your cup of hot water and brew for the recommended time
- Note - in cup infusers work best with tea leaves or larger herbal teas as blends such as chai with ground spices will sieve through the strainer and into your cup.
- Overfilling the infuser may make it difficult to close and leaves may escape