These beautifully designed eco-friendly toothbrushes are made from sustainable non-GMO corn starch making the handle 100% biodegradable. The soft bristles have been infused with premium activated charcoal which is renowned for its antibacterial, whitening and detoxifying properties.
- Slim tip soft bristles help with deep cleaning
- Antiseptic properties of charcoal help to keep bacteria at bay
- Suitable for sensitive teeth and gums
- 100% biodegradable handle
- BPA free and PVC free
- Biodegradable packaging - clear blister is made from PLA (a biodegradable plant based plastic)
- Designed in New Zealand
Disposing of your toothbrush:
- These toothbrush handles are suitable for commercial composting, if you do not have composting as part of your curb side council pick up, Grin has a recycling program, you can send the handles to Grin directly or back to us and we will send them for you. For further information about the recycling program, you can access the website here.