Make the sustainable switch to this solid shampoo and conditioner bar which last 3 x longer than your average liquid shampoo, saving 3 bottles from polluting the environment. Not only are you going to be an eco-friendly warrior, your hair will be at it's absolute best.
This bar had only fully eco-sustainable ingredients and additives, Kakadu Plum, Jojoba, Avocado, Almond, Argan and Shea Butter to give your hair the rejuvenation it's been waiting for, while holding in your hair colour. This bar is best suited to someone who has had or has coloured hair, has brittle or colour-damaged hair, or who wants a replenishing scalp treatment.
- 135g shampoo & conditioner bar
- palm oil free, cruelty free, plastic free, vegan, Australian made
- nourishing Argan oil and shea butter
- equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo and conditioner
- apply a small amount of the bar directly to a wet scalp and massage down the length of your hair, lather up, leave for 2 - 3 minutes, rinse out, repeat if desired
- for those new to shampoo and conditioner bars your hair may take a few washes to adapt
- avoid contact with eyes
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Gum (Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Moroccan Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium Laurel Sulphoacetate, Betaine, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Essential Oils of: Rosemary - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Orange Oil Citrus - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavender Oil - Lavandula Angustifolia, Rose Oil - Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Ylang Ylang - Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cedarwood Oil - Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil.