Did you know that around 45 billion tonnes of single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Making the switch to reusable period products such as menstrual cups and washables liners can be daunting, but once you have, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners.
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid, so have got your back when you need it.
- The top layer, printed in our gorgeous Hello signature floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‚¬˜drawing moisture away‚¬„¢), breathability and easy care.
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit ‚¬€œ it‚¬„¢s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what‚¬„¢s locked away in the core stays there and doesn‚¬„¢t break free to ruin your day.
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.
- We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones. To prevent them moving around, using cotton underwear is recommended.
1 Blush Hello Liner, 1 Turquoise Hello Liner, 1 Navy Hello Liner
- Length from top to bottom ‚¬€œ 170-175mm
- Length from wing to wing ‚¬€œ 155mm
- Width across middle excluding the wings ‚¬€œ 70mm
Please choose carefully as there are no returns on feminine hygiene products.