As your baby moves on from breastmilk or formula to solids and water, they'll need a sippy cup to help them learn how to drink independently. Making the transition from a bottle or breast to a proper cup can be a challenge for a lot of little ones, and a baby sippy cup is an ideal product to bridge this gap. Try to think of the sippy cup as a bridge to an adult cup.
These kids sippy cups are made for little hands with BPA free food grade silicone. They have a removable lid and straw so they can be used as an open cup or for drinking with a straw. They are lightweight, dishwasher safe and very durable.
What age can baby drink from sippy cup?
Your child can begin using a sippy cup as soon as they can sit in a high chair to eat solid foods €” usually somewhere around 7 or 8 months of age.
- Available in a range of colours
- Detachable lid and straw
- Made from BPA free food grade silicone
- Lightweight and durable
- Freezer and microwave safe
- Suitable for 7 months +
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and able to be sterilized with boiling water
- Dimensions: 9cm x 6 cm (height with straw 12.5cm)
- Volume: 179ml
- Weight: 86g