This dual sided natural shower sponge has exfoliating loofah side with soft cotton on the other side. Use in the shower or bath to gently remove dead skin and apply soap to create a rich cleansing lather. Each scrubber pad has an elastic strap for easy use and a hanging loop so you can easily hang it to dry between uses.
The loofah side is made from a luffa plant which is a fast growing plant in the cucumber family. Though they appear thin when dry, once the sponge is wet it expands becoming soft and perfect for exfoliating your skin.
They can also double as soap savers, if you pop them under your soap bar they will absorb any moisture, if you do this we recommended that you regularly hang them to dry out.
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 10cm
- Sustainable alternative to plastic body sponges
- 100% biodegradable
- Suds well when used with soap
- Natural plant based product
- Plastic free
How to Use:
- Wet loofah and apply gentle pressure to your skin in a circular motion
- Add soap to create a rich lather for cleansing
- After use, rinse any soap residue and wring out and hang to dry
- Compost at the end of its life
- Sustainably sourced luffa gourd
- Cotton & Elastane