For some Mums, breastfeeding can be a challenge; nipples can become sore, cracked & inflamed. Nursing Balm can help to ease the discomfort and transition for newly breastfeeding Mums.
Nursing Balm combines natural oils and herbs including Calendula, Lavender & Blessed Thistle, traditionally used by breastfeeding mums to moisturise dry, cracked nipples. It can also be used by mums-to-be to promote elasticity to prepare for breastfeeding in the third trimester. Ideal for Mum and Baby, with gentle, all natural ingredients.
- 25g of balm in a recyclable tin
- Natural Ingredients
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Calendula, Lavender & Blessed Thistle
- Australian made and owned
- Handmade with love in small batches to assure quality and freshness.
- Certified Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to nipple and breast area after feeding and allow time for the balm to be absorbed. Wipe excess residue with a dry cloth before next feed (ingredients are safe if a small amount of residue remains at next feed).
- Ideal for use to moisturise breasts during third trimester, and to continue use whilst breast-feeding.
- Store below 25 degrees C away from direct sunlight
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), *Cnicus Benedictus (Blessed Thistle), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender).
*Certified Organic Ingredient