When you're pregnant your body is constantly changing. The Physic Garden Belly Balm is there to help ease the transition, with moisturising oils and nurturing herbs to help your skin stretch more comfortably. It's like a big hug for you and your baby. Shea butter, Olive oil and Apricot oil moisturise skin to help prevent dryness. Rosehip, Gotu kola and Kakadu Plum (Gubinge) promote elasticity. It helps both during and after pregnancy to revitalise skin appearance.
- Size 25g of balm in a recyclable tin
- Natural Ingredients
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Gotu kola, Shea Butter, Rosehip & Kakadu Plum
- Australian made and owned, handmade in Melbourne
- Handmade with love in small batches to assure quality and freshness.
- Certified Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
How to use:
- As an oil-based balm, a little Belly Balm will go along way. Apply a small amount to your growing bump, hips & breasts and any areas prone to stretch-marks before bed to let it work it's magic. You may also want to apply anytime your skin feels dry or itchy during the day too.
- Recommended for use in the second and third trimester, as well as post-partum to promote skin elasticity.
- Store below 25 degrees C away from direct sunlight
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredient