Our natural dental floss is an eco friendly alternative to traditional plastic dental floss. You will never buy plastic floss again after trying this sustainable floss. This biodegradable silk dental floss comes in a recyclable stainless steel jar with a convenient dispenser lid which allows you to easily cut the floss.
We know you will love this floss, so when you run out we recommend you keep the jar and order refills at a reduce cost to you and the environment. You can choose between the glass or stainless steel jar at checkout.
All natural ingredients:
- wild and sustainably grown ahimsa silk fibre
- candelilla wax
- peppermint essential oil
- each jar comes with 30 metres of natural silk floss, reusable and recyclable glass jar with metal dispensing lid for easy storage and cutting of floss
- naturally derived dental floss
- plastic free
- minty fresh taste
- our dental floss is also available in a glass jar or a refill only 2 pack
- Unscrew the lid and carefully thread the floss through the hole in the top of the lid and secure it.
- Tip the bottle upside down and pull out the desired length of floss (roughly the same length as the tip of your finger to your elbow).
- Run the floss under the raised part on the lid to cut it to the desired length.
- Wind the floss around the middle fingers on each hand.
- Pinch floss between thumbs and index fingers, leaving 4 - 6 cms between each hand.
- Gently guide the floss between each tooth and slide the floss up and down against the tooth surface and under the gumline.
- Floss each tooth thoroughly with a clean section of floss.
- When done you can put the floss in the bin and it will naturally biodegrade