This 100% natural Volcano Rock is perfect for removing unwanted skin or assist with callused areas on your hands, feet and body. Natural alternative to synthetic foot scrubbers used in salons, this rock is sanitizable and reusable. As this product is carved from natural pumice stone the colour and size may vary slightly.
1 volcanic rock (11cm x 8cm) with cotton chord, 140g
- Begin rubbing the target area gently
- For added effect use with water, exfoliant or cleanser
- To clean: rinse the rock under warm water, use a manicure or kitchen brush or immerse in sanitizing solution. Allow to dry before reuse.
What is pumice stone?
A pumice stone is formed when lava and water mix together. It's a light-yet-abrasive stone used to remove dry, dead skin. A pumice stone can also soften your calluses and corns to reduce pain from friction. You can use this stone daily, but it's important to know how to properly use it.
How to use pumice volcanic rock stone?
- Prior to using pumice volcanic rock store, soak it warm water. Avoid using dry pumice volcanic rock stone, as this can cause damage to your skin. A wet pumice stone glide across your skin will reduce any risk of skin damage.
- Pat dry the area you want to use volcanic rock on. Made sure its not too dry a gentle pat from towel should do the trick.
- Remove volcanic rock stone from warm water and apply it your skin in circular motion gently and repeat this process for 2-3 minutes.
- When you are finished rubbing, rinse your skin.
- After using pumice rock stone, don't forget to moisturize your skin with a natural moisturizer or body oil. This is extremely important to maintain the moisture of your skin.