If you have been looking for a natural aluminium free deodorant look no further. Noosa Basics organic deodorant tins are aluminium and paraben free and made with certified organic, vegan, and cruelty free ingredients. Australian made in small batches in Noosa these deodorants are designed to neutralise odours and keep you fresh all day long.
Organic Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay absorbs moisture while allowing you to sweat and release toxins. Baking soda instantly kills odour causing bacteria. Shea butter nourishes your skin and Organic Coconut oil is well known for its antibacterial properties
- Natural organic deodorant cream
- Aluminium free, vegan, cruelty free, made with organic ingredients
- Australian made with all natural plant based ingredients
- Housed in a recyclable aluminium tin
- Formulated with certified organic ingredients to neutralise odour and absorb moisture
- 24 hour protection
- Palm oil free
- Alkalise and detoxify
Directions: Apply a pea sized amount to each under arm and allow 5 minutes before dressing. Store in a cool dry place and use within 12 months of opening.
Ingredients: Shea Butter*, Sunflower oil, Tapioca Starch*, Vegetable Cetyl Alcohol (Derived from coconut oil), Bi-Carb Soda, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil*, Australian Kaolin Clay, Essential Oil Blend of Rosemary*, Eucalyptus*, Tea Tree*, Rose Geranium & Frankincense.