Noosa Basics Shea Butter is handcrafted in Noosa Australia from certified organic ingredients which are vegan, cruelty free and palm oil free. This whipped body butter is made with 65% shea butter and a combination of plant based oils. Perfect for all skin types and can be used as a belly balm during pregnancy or as a gentle makeup remover.
This rich cream is filled with natural goodness and highly concentrated to melt into your skin for deep hydration. Shea butter is rich in nutrients, vitamins and essential fatty acids. Combined with jojoba, rosehip and pomegranate oils, this cream has anti-inflammatory properties addressing dry, itch skin while reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Handcrafted in Australia from certified organic ingredients
- Highly concentrated formula for deep hydration
- Pleasant rose fragrance
- Versatile cream which can be used as a moisturiser, belly balm, or gentle makeup remover
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar with metal lid
- Vegan and cruelty free, palm oil free
- Fragrance free and no hidden nasties
How to use: with clean hands, scoop a small amount our of the jar and massage over skin, reapply as needed.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil* *Certified Organic