The OrganiCup is a reusable period cup that is designed to replace pads and tampons. It provides up to 8 hours of leak free freedom, holds up 3 tampons worth of liquid, keeping you dry for longer. This menstrual cup will reduce your monthly spend on tampons and pads while also preventing hundreds of feminine hygiene products entering landfill.
OrganiCup period cup is made of soft 100% medical grade silicone, is BPA free, plastic free, and has no rubber or latex. It has a unique system with an internal rib with an intuitive grip making it easy to take in and out.
- This cup is size A which is the one size fits most designed for those who haven't given birth
- Cup is 65mm high, 40 mm wide at the top and has a 25mL capacity
- Cup is 100% medical-grade silicone and comes with a storage pouch
- Holds the equivalent of 3 tampons of liquid
- Can leave your cup in for up to 8 hours and will last for years
- Intuitive grip for easy of insertion and removal
- Allergy certified, BPA free, not latex or dyes used
- Certified vegan, no animal testing
- Designed in Denmark
How to use:
- Sterilise before use - submerge in boiling water for 5 minutes + and allow to cool
- Fold and insert - once inside the cup will unfold and form a seal to keep the cup in place
- Wear for up to 8 hours - go about your day, exercise, swim or relax hassle free
- Empty, rinse, reinsert - always ensure you have clean hands when emptying and reinserting the cup
- Sterilise the cup between periods
Please choose carefully as there are no returns on feminine hygiene products.