Look after your little ones teeth with an orthodontic dummy made from safe, non toxic natural rubber that‚¬„¢s fully biodegradable. Natural rubber soothers are made in one piece, so they‚¬„¢re hygienic and easy to clean with no cracks or joins for bacteria to hide in. These dummies have an orthodontic shape which is designed to prevent tooth misalignment, as baby teeth come in and eventually give way to adult teeth. Orthodontic pacifier have a flattened bottom and rounded top which is gentle on teeth and gums, perfect for sensitive gums and growing teeth. Adheres to the pacifier safety requirements for peace of mind.
Soothers can help calm a fussy baby while fulfilling their need to suck. This soother is designed with a shield that helps it more closely resemble breastfeeding and keeps your little one's face mark-free. When the soother is worn out, it can be safely thrown away to break down naturally, without worrying about harming the environment.
- Orthodontic baby dummy
- This size is suitable for 0-3 months
- Easy to hold grip
- Completely plant based, made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments.
- Larger shield touches baby‚¬„¢s nose, providing closer simulation to breast feeding
- Meets the Australian Safety Standard AS2432 & European Standards EN1400
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- BPA free soother
- No chemical softeners, no parabens, no PVC, no phthalates
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis
- Eco friendly biodegradable teether
- Easy sterilisation in boiling water
How to use:
Before using the teether sterilise by immersing in boiling water for 5 minutes, then allow to cool. Clean after each use with warm soapy water. Squeeze teat to release any trapped water and air dry with the teat face up. Don't put case or teether in steriliser. Inspect before each use and discard if there are any tears or signs of damage or weakness.