PATCH activated charcoal is a natural, breathable, hypoallergenic and biodegradable strip bandage made from organic bamboo fibre. The gauze is made with activated charcoal to aid and help draw out impurities from minor wounds, ideal for bites and splinters.
Activated Bamboo charcoal is highly absorbent and works like a magnet to the impurities in the wound. Once the impurities are drawn out, inflammation and redness is reduced minimising the risk of infection which promotes safer healing of the wound.
This pack comes with 10 large bandages, 5 square and 5 rectangular.
- Hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Made with soft organic bamboo fibre, embedded with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).
- Bamboo is soft, breathable and antimicrobial
- Australian owned and operated
- Biodegradable and earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Plastic free, silicon free, latex free & paraben free
- Sustainably sourced & eco friendly