Ditch the harsh chemicals and plastic packaging with this all natural anti-chafe deodorant stick that really works! The gentle deodorant stick is free from bi-carb and essential oils but that doesn't stop its odour fighting powers. Kick your clinical strength aluminium-based antiperspirant to the curb and switch to this eco-friendly vegan and toxin free deodorant.
- 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
- Earth-loving cardboard tube!
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and cruelty free
- Toxin free, aluminium salt free, bi-carb free, fragrance free
- Plastic free packaging
- Australian owned and made
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to apply
- Powered by all natural ingredients - coconut oil, triethyl citrate and zinc oxide
How to use:
- Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
- If I‚¬„¢m stuck roll me back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center.
- On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
- Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal Powder.
*Certified Organic Ingredient