This stick is the answer to your eco dreams, it is vegan, 100% natural and housed in an biodegradable tube. This stick does not discriminate with a unisex tropical scent giving you island vibes all day long. Free from essential oils, this stick is pH adjusted and gentle on your skin. Ditch the harsh chemicals and plastic packaging with this all natural anti-chafe deodorant stick that really works!
- 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
- Earth-loving biodegradable cardboard tube!
- 100% natural
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Toxin free and aluminium salt free
- Plastic free packaging
- Australian owned and made
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to apply
- Powered by 4 natural ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate and zinc oxide
How to use:
- Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
- If I€™m stuck roll me back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center.
- On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
- Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Naturally occurring in essential oils Citral, Geraniol, D-Limonene
*Certified Organic Ingredient