Ditch the harsh chemicals and plastic packaging with this all natural anti-chafe deodorant stick that really works! This stick has a subtle floral and vanilla aroma with a gentle pH-adjusted formula. This sophisticated scent is barely there and won't compete with your favourite fragrance. Kick your aluminium-based antiperspirant to the curb and switch to this eco-friendly vegan and toxin free deodorant in sustainable packaging.
- 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
- Earth-loving biodegradable cardboard tube!
- 100% natural
- Certified vegan and cruelty free
- Toxin free and aluminium salt free
- Plastic free packaging
- Australian owned and made
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to apply
- Powered by 4 natural ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate and zinc oxide
How to use:
- Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
- If I€™m stuck roll me back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center.
- On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
- Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil and Vanillaplanifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Naturally occurring in essential oils Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol Eugenol, Citronellol.
*Certified Organic Ingredient