These dryer balls are made from 100% pure Australia wool. Using dryer balls can reduce the need for ironing, reduce drying time, reduce static and soften fabric. These wool dryer balls are 100% natural, zero waste and chemical free. They are really easy to use, just put 3 balls in the dryer with your load of washing. Each pack comes with 3 grey and 3 white balls, use the grey for dark fabric and the white for light fabrics.
- 100% pure Australian wool
- 6 dryer balls each pack contains 3 grey (for dark fabrics) and 3 white balls (for light fabrics)
- Aerates your clothes during drying - reducing need for ironing and decreasing drying time
- Pair with essential oil for added fragrance
- Reduces static
- Softens fabrics
- Chemical Free
- Waste Free
- Australian Owned and Run
How to use:
- Place 3 woolen balls in the dryer with your load of washing.
- The balls will soften your fabrics naturally, avoiding the need for chemical fabric softeners and reducing total drying time.
- Woolen dryer balls also reduce wrinkles and static generated by the dryer, saving ironing time and energy consumption.
- If you like fragrances, simply add a few drops of That Red House essential oils to the balls prior to drying.